12 March 2010

**BSS UPDATES!!**

Hello Everyone! 

Well, it looks like Spring has sprung in Michigan and we are ALL happy about that! 

As sure as the season is changing, BeSpoken Spaces is going through some GREAT changes as well! For those of you in the Northwest Detroit area, we will have our first ad in the Rosedale Tattler! So if you are ever near the Rosedale neighborhood in Detroit, pick up a community paper and tell us what you think! 

In April, we will launch our new, and permanent website! I wish I could show it to you guys, but I must keep it a secret until then...alas, the suspense is killing me! But, I can say this: in conjunction with the site launch, we will have a really exciting opportunity for one lucky person. Those all the beans I can spill...

So follow us on Twitter and Facebook to be "in the know" at all times!  

Don't forget about the Referral Program! Refer a client, earn $50! 

We will have even more updates to come! 

Until next time, STAY ORGANIZED! 

~Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment