22 November 2009

At laaaast, my logo has come along...

Etta James...hee hee...

Praise Jesus!

This blog thing actually works! After posting a blog about my frustration with finding the right logo, I received calls and emails from people who wanted to extend their services to me. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

But, there can only be one logo...and one logo designer.

My long time friend, Paul Smith, offered some of his graphic design expertise. I chose his design because after our first conversation (where I explained to him the vision and mission of BeSpoken Spaces), he gave me designs that were on-target. Of course there were many drafts, but Paul was quick to respond and give me his spin on my ideas.

I recommend him to anyone who's looking to brand their company.

Paul Smith - PaulTheBeatSmith@gmail.com

Please take a look at BeSpoken Spaces's new logo!



© BeSpoken Spaces 2009

6 comments:

  1. I like. I'll have to keep Paul's info in my back pocket. Does he have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like. I'll have to keep Paul's info in my back pocket. Does he have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, he doesn't have a website. But if you email him, you guys can connect. He's reeally good. I believe he has some other stuff he's done on his facebook page actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the logo.....it's all you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the logo Number!!! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete